Having trouble making utility payments? 
We can help.

ATTENTION: The grace period for utility shutoffs related to non-payment due to COVID-related issues has been extended to March 15, 2022.

What Does This Mean?

You have until March 15 to arrange a payment plan, pay what you owe, or apply for assistance. Either way, please contact your utility provider. See more here.

As a County-wide outreach agency for the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (DCA), we can help you apply for this Financial Assistance Program. The application is free and the process takes less than 30 minutes.

 If you are interested in the services we offer, know more about the application process and the next steps to find out if you are eligible.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Do you have more questions about LIHEAP/USF?

Additional Information

Find out more about the required documentation needed to apply